Apply to St. Mary’s University
- Apply online through ApplyAlberta by selecting the button below: When you get to the ApplyAlberta webpage, select the CONTINUE APPLICATION button to register for a secure log-on account. You will be asked to pay a non-refundable $100 application fee using a credit card.
- Contact us at (403) 531-9130 if you have any questions about the application process, or email your inquiry.
- When you have been offered conditional or full admission, you will be asked to pay a $200 admission confirmation deposit. At that point, you will be assigned a user name and password so that you can register for courses on myStMU, our online self-service portal for students.
- Meet with one of our academic advisors for help with course selection. Click here for more information about registering for courses.
IMPORTANT DEADLINES: Fall 2023 Application Deadline:
- International Students – May 1st, 2023
- Domestic Students (Bachelor of Arts and Sciences & Diploma in Entrepreneurship & Social Responsibility): August 1st 2023
- Domestic Students (Bachelor of Education): July 1st, 2023
Winter 2023 Application Deadline:
- International Students – October 31st, 2022
- Domestic Students – December 31st, 2022
- Applications Open – October 1st, 2022
ApplyAlberta is a Government of Alberta initiative that lets students apply to one or more Alberta post-secondary institutions and authorize transcript transfers between participating institutions through a secure web-based system.