In order to minimize the spread of COVID-19 and in alignment with the measures outlined by the Alberta Ministry of Health for all universities, St. Mary’s remains closed to in-person classes. We are running a full term of Spring courses, which will be delivered online, to allow you to continue to progress in your studies.
In recognition of the hardships faced by our students due to the COVID-19 crisis, the University administration, supported by the Student Legislative Council, has approved some measures to make the Spring term more affordable for you.
- Payment deadline has been extended to May 22.
- Payment Plan option for Spring 2020 has been added. First payment due May 22 and the second payment is due June 12.
- Please pay your Spring 2020 tuition by credit card through self-service at my.StMU.
- Athletic Fees and Student Association Fees will not be charged for the Spring 2020 term.
- Change in Student Loan payments – funding now goes directly to students.
**IMPORTANT** If you have applied for a student loan, the Enrolment Services Office will confirm your enrolment status and will be requesting that all funds go directly to you, by deposit to your personal bank account.
It will be your sole responsibility to pay your tuition through self-service at my.StMU with your loan funding.
Please note: We are keeping the $35.00 computer fees as is, since computer fees aid in numerous areas on campus from IT educational development to library e-resources delivery and many areas in between. This fee is key to content delivery and educational resources for students and their success.
We care about you and your academic success and are doing everything we can to ensure continuity and support for you in these challenging times. Stay well!