As we prepare for the Christmas season, we reflect on a year that saw many exciting and wonderful initiatives come to life. From the creation of the President’s Volunteer Team, to hosting the Truth and Reconciliation National Education Roundtable, St. Mary’s has continually advanced towards providing an inclusive campus where students continue to inspire our community by combining academics with a passionate commitment to ethics, social justice, and respect for diversity of opinion and belief. We are thankful to every member of the St. Mary’s community who have helped make this past year one to remember.
The holidays are a wonderful time, filled with friends, family, laughter and cheer. From all of us at St. Mary’s University, we would like to wish everyone a happy and joyous holiday season, a very Merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year.
Offices will be closed December 22, 2017 at noon (12pm) to January 2, 2018 (inclusive)
Important Information regarding donations for the 2017 calendar year:
- If you wish to make a donation for the 2017 calendar year and would like to use our online giving form, please visit: https://stmu.ca/giving/
- If you would like to make a donation over the phone, please contact the VP of Advancement, Thérèse Takacs, at (587) 577-8550 or by email at email@example.com.
- If you would like to mail a donation, please note that it must be clearly postmarked on or before December 31, 2017 to receive a 2017 tax receipt.
- If you wish to make a donation in person, please arrange a time to meet with our VP of Advancement, Thérèse Takacs, by calling her at (587) 577-8550 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
She will be happy to accommodate your request.
- If you wish to make a gift of securities for the 2017 fiscal year, please note that the donation must be received by December 27th, 2017, i.e., three business days prior to December 31st, 2017. For information and contact information regarding gifts of securities, please visit: https://stmu.ca/giving/donate/
If you have any other questions regarding donations to St. Mary’s University, please contact Thérèse Takacs directly at (587) 577-8550 or by email at email@example.com.
Thank you for your continued support of St. Mary’s University. We hope that you have a wonderful holiday season, and a happy and safe New Year.