St. Mary’s University will be closed during the holiday season beginning end of day Wednesday, December 22 at 4pm and will reopen Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at 8:30 am.
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Important Information regarding donations for the 2021 calendar year:
Offices will be closed December 22, 2020 at 4:00 pm and will reopen January 4, 2022.
- If you wish to make a donation for the 2021 calendar year and would like to use our online giving form, please visit: https://stmu.ca/giving/donate
- If you would like to make a donation over the phone, please contact the Manager, Donor Relations & Stewardship, Heather Hadden, at 403-256-1896 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to mail a donation, please note that it must be clearly postmarked on or before December 31, 2021 to receive a 2021 tax receipt.
- If you wish to make a donation in person, please arrange a time to meet with our Manager of Donor Relations & Stewardship, Heather Hadden, by calling her at 403-256-1896 or by email at email@example.com. She will be happy to accommodate your request.
- If you wish to make a gift of securities for the 2021 fiscal year, please note that the donation must be received by December 28, 2021, i.e., three business days prior to December 31, 2021. For information and contact information regarding gifts of securities, please visit: https://stmu.ca/giving/donate/
If you have any other questions regarding donations to St. Mary’s University, please contact Thérèse Takacs directly at 587-577-8550 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your continued support of St. Mary’s University. We hope that you have a wonderful holiday season, and a happy and safe New Year.