Graduates of our psychology program enter the workforce with an awareness of basic principles of human behavior (biological, developmental, mental disorder-related, social). This background will prepare you for success in many areas, including business, client-oriented professions, health services, marketing, law, sales, and teaching.
Below is a sample of jobs that may be relevant to this degree. Note that this is not an exhaustive list and some occupations require further education and experience.
- Research Assistant
- Clinical Study Coordinator
- Peer Health Education
- Individual, Couple and Family Counsellor
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Organization & Human Performance Analyst
- Youth Worker
- Lab/Research Assistant
- Information & Referral Counsellor
- Clinical Therapist
- Marketing Coordinator
- Student Success Assistant
- Clinical Neuropsychologist