St. Mary’s IT Helpdesk
StMU-Guest – requires no password, just connect and accept
Stmu-Connect – use you StMU network account and password
St. Mary’s Password Reset
Step 1. Submit a password request (click here!)
Note: We have to verify your account information. An email may be sent to your external email account. Please click the link in the email to verify your account.
Expected reset times:
- current student, known id and email – 5 minutes
- former student, known id and email – 1 hour
- unknown email, unknkown ID – 3 business days
Step 2. Check your external email for your password
- Please use the email you registered with eg: hotmail, gmail, shaw.
- All passwords are sent to the external email on file. If you don’t have access to that email address, we have to manually verify your account.
- still not working? try step 3.
Step 3. Submit a helpdesk request (click here!)
- Send an email to email@example.com
- *please be sure to include your student ID and full name